Friday, February 10, 2006

I'd horsewhip you if I had a horse.

So in this war of cartoons, the Danish have attacked the Islamic, thereby triggering an Islamic attack on Judaism (or Nazism?). I think Hitler would have been even more offended by the Anne Frank cartoon than the Jews might be. An enemy of an enemy is a friend right?

Anyway, I'm real glad that the Ishmaelites have passed the torch on to the Israelites rather than throwing it back at the Danish. We've already seen that the Danish just aren't good at being funny, although Hamlet made me laugh. Am I praising an assault on God's chosen people? Of course not. I'm just hoping that they've been pissed off enough to elicit another comedic counter-attack.

Hopefully Mel Brooks, Larry David, and Woody Allen are all deeply offended.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fran Friel said...

Thanks for stopping by The Horror Library Blog-O-Rama, Jaromir. I think all the offending parties need to view the 30-second Bunnies and lighten-up. Hmm...Mel Brooks done in Bunnies...now there's a thought.

Terrific blog!!

Fran

11:14 PM EST  
Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

Thank you, ma'am

2:41 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home