Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I dreamed I saw St. Anthony

Sometime a while ago, Rachel and I went to this place where they make peanut butter sandwiches. They made it really thin though, so I won't talk about that place. At the train station though, there was a man, and he was playing slide guitar. It might not have even been that time we went to the peanut butter place. But this guy was playing slide guitar, and now that reminds me that I lost my slide. I had a slide, and Rachel gave it to me, and I lost it. You know when you lose something and you don't even remember losing it? And it's not like "Oh man, I left it on that table at Six Flags." It just disappeared, you know? People talk about "Where's the last place you saw it?" and you can't even remember. And you think if you knew the answer to their question then your slide wouldn't be lost anyway.



We got stuck one time on this ride at Six Flags. The guy in the seat behind us was slapping the ride. We were stuck for a half hour. I thought it would have been better if the guy that played the slide guitar was stuck in the seat behind us. I gave him a dollar when I saw him. I should have given him a ticket to Six Flags.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

i love your writing...i'll be back...keep spilling!!

7:13 PM EST  
Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

I really hope we can find it. I'm sorry I lost it

11:48 PM EST  
Blogger Yossarian said...

this place is great.

i vote for a big cat though as far as wild animal power

12:09 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks about your slide, I didn't know you lost it. How far can it be? Do you usually take it with you places? I say try the deli.

What ride were you stuck on? I would have shit myself if I was stuck on a rollercoaster. Literally. Then I would make you do it too so I wouldn't feel alone. I know you so it wouldn't be that weird. If you were a stranger, now that would be weird.

Then we would ask the slide guitar guy to play us a song.

It would be romantic.

4:51 AM EST  
Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

We were stuck on skull mountain. With the guy slapping the ride, I turned to Rachel and said quite loudly, "Y'know, I hear if you hit these rides hard enough, they start going again."

I don't think he knew it was sarcasm.

9:18 AM EST  
Blogger Blush said...

excellent

9:46 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home