Saturday, February 25, 2006

The guy sounds like Jack Bruce!

Anyone familiar with even a drop of water in the ocean of my being knows that I love the slide guitar, and I love the blues. It's not often I make any contemporary friends in the music industry, but a couple of guys have recently caught my attention. I don't resort much to begging, but if anybody (of the three people in the world who'll read this) could send me some mp3's off The Black Keys' first couple albums, I'd probably think that person was as awesome as Fonzie.


*Update*
The Black Keys - Heavy Soul.mp3

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

Fonzie is cool, and commonly referred to as cool. He is cool with his motorcycle, he is cool with his leather jacket, he is cool with his women.

He is awesome because of the respect he demands and receives from both friends and enemies alike.

12:04 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.reneeyoxon.com/thickfreakness.zip

http://www.reneeyoxon.com/rubberfactory.zip

These should be up for most of next week if you want them. (Don't worry, they're not viruses or anything, they're safe.)

6:16 PM EST  
Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

Wow, awesome. So awesome. Awesome like Fonzie. I am in your debt.

11:57 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem.

9:08 AM EST  
Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

I don't like them anymore. All their songs are the same.

4:49 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home