Thursday, February 16, 2006

Eucharista

I want to mention here that a man by the name of Mr. Pierce wants to tell you that the elephant is the mightiest. Originally, I supposed maybe my continuing search for an answer won't do much to turn up any new developments. Sometimes when people find themselves in situations much like this one, they say something about "Oz has spoken."

I want to thank Mr. Pierce for his careful contemplation of the inquiry which I set down before him. At the same time I'd like to remind you (as much as myself) that the forest is home to many, many beasts. The elephant is but a corner piece in this jigsaw puzzle. Knowing of its valour and might gives us an infinitely valuable focal point, around which to construct the remaining parts of the picture.

I am grateful not for a solution (as it may have been posed) to my question, but for the arrow that has been placed on my compass, pointing to the North and toward beasts of greater might.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

I'm just sort of making all of this stuff up. Something to write about

10:12 AM EST  
Blogger Peter Pan said...

gracias... :-)

1:35 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home