Sunday, February 19, 2006

Epilogue

My profiling of the beasts of the forest is finished. I'll probably take some time to decide which is the mightiest. All input is encouraged and welcome, as it will speed up the decision-making process. The cardinals keep saying how much they hate conclaves. Do it for them.

I know this guy, and he likes to be called Dean Simon. I think it's because his real name is Hebrew for "nifkin." I don't know Hebrew though, and nobody else really does, so I don't know why he keeps his real name a secret. But he gave me some much needed technical help when a couple of the beast profiles wouldn't publish on blogger. Much thanks, and "Shalom" to Dean.

The story of Dean Simon starts many years ago in New Jersey. Of course, he lived somewhere else before then too, but I did not know him, so he was essentially nonexistant. Anyway, my experiences with him begin around the year 1988 A.D. I met him in the front yard of his grandmother's house where he immediately accosted me due to my "Dukakis in '88" campaign button. It struck me quite peculiar that a Jew (who I took to be a yellow dog democrat) could vote republican, and so I asked him just who it was that he'd prefer. "Lloyd Benstein, man. Hopefully Dukakis'll win and die in office." he replied. "Dude, it's Bensten. No letter I." I said. Well you should have seen the crushed look on the guy's face. lol, poor fella thought a Jew had finally made it into the primaries. It made me a little more comfortable to know that he was indeed a democrat, though.

Anyway, we got to talking, and we both agreed that the Iran-Contra affair was blown waaaay out of proportion, and that Reaganomics was probably the best thing since Atari. The man transcended partisanism. Thus was the start of a life-long friendship between Dean and myself. Since then we have dipped our feet in the waters of many a political endeavor. Dean now co-hosts his own radio show with former Jewish mayor of New York City, Ed Koch, *Plug Alert* which airs weekdays from 4-5pm on 1050 WEVD AM - New York's top talk radio station.

Being a man of the true faith, the invitation to co-host was not extended to me. This came as a real smack in the face, Dean being my running-mate and all for so many years. Tune in if you want to listen to Dean blame me for every failure in our political history.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am pretty awesome.

6:46 PM EST  
Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

I don't know. Lots of times I start thing and don't finish them.

Other times, when things are finished, I keep doing them anyway.

I'll probably put another beast's profile up here once in a while.

10:47 AM EST  
Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

As mighty as Chuck Norris may be, he is still a human. By definition, he is therefore not a beast.

6:40 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, 7 comments on a post all about me. I am awesome.

I still say the Jabberwocky will take the cake. Or win the contest. Whatever.

Sami sucks.

4:53 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home