Thursday, February 09, 2006

Addendum

The Islamic world has more than evened the score. Remember how they were going to draw another cartoon to get back at the western world for the Danish cartoon? Oh, they completely blew me out of the water. I wanted to win that damn contest, but now, in the presence of genius, I officially concede.

As I mentioned before, Holocaust-themed cartoons promised great comic originality. And so it has been shown. The retaliation was as a ripened fruit on the tree of comedy, waiting, ever so patiently, to be picked. The joke seems so obvious, so simple, yet untapped. But now we can all sink our teeth into this delicious piece of Muslim vengeance.

I cannot find a scan of the cartoon, but I have heard from multiple sources a nice description of that which is portrayed. The cartoon is a picture of Hitler and Anne Frank together in bed. Ok, don't lose me. At first it seems as nonsensical and unfunny as the Mohammed bomb-turbin. Here's where it gets good. Anne Frank and Hitler in bed, and underneath it says, "This is one for the diary!"

1 - 0, Islam.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaromir Blagr said...

There was a Dutch Islamic political website that posted the cartoon, but within the day the site exceeded it's bandwidth limit from everybody trying to look at it.

The best part is the point of the cartoon was to offend everybody, and all they did was make us laugh. a lot.

I hope all our battles are like this from now on.

10:38 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home